Which annotation do you use in java?
Custom Widget Areas for WordPress - CodeCanyon
Have you ever wanted to show different Widgets on Pages or Posts or even inside your content? The plugin lets you create an unlimited number of Sidebars (Custom Widget Areas), easily lets you confi...
Plugins - Custom Widget Areas for WordPress - CodeCanyon
Have you ever wanted to show different Widgets on Pages or Posts or even inside your content? The plugin lets you create an
unlimited number of Sidebars
(Custom Widget Areas), easily lets you configure them by adding widgets, and then place them directly inside the content of Pages and Posts by simply using Shortcodes. We have also added support for Custom Post Types and Custom Taxonomies. It recognizes your themes default sidebars and allows you to replace them, as well as allowing you to set individual sidebars for each Page, Post and Category. List of features
Version 2.0.2 rev6117 – June 23, 2011
* Update: Updated Options Panel to 1.0.3
* Bug Fixed: Removed php warning when license property is not defined.
* Bug Fixed: Allow Custom Post Types taxonomies
Version 2.0.1 rev6079 – June 22, 2011
* New Feature: added option to disable CWA icon in editor
* Updated Options Panel to version 1.0.2
Version 2.0.0 rev5695 – June 8, 2011
* New Feature: New Widget Administration; Add New Widget Areas (Sidebars)
* New Feature: Widgets by Category
* New Feature: Allow Custom Taxonomies
* New Feature: Custom Widget Areas (Sidebars) can be restricted when using Pages by User Role (PUR)
* Bug Fixed: Updated the developer URL in API address.
Version 1.2.0 rev2104 – March 11, 2011
* Added option to enable Custom Widget Areas for Custom Post Types.
Version 1.1.1 rev1771 – February 23, 2011
* Updated includes
Version 1.1.1 – February 11, 2011
* Fixed Custom Widget Area not showing on Page or Post.
Version 1.1.0 – February 3, 2011
* Added support for setting default sidebar on Single Posts, Author page, Attachment page and Tag page
Version 1.0.0 – October 11, 2010
* First release What are customers saying?
For more information:
Created: 13 October 10 Compatible Browsers: IE7 , IE8 , IE9 , Firefox 3.5 , Firefox 3.6 , Firefox 4 , Safari 4 , Safari 5 , Opera , Chrome 4 , Chrome 5 Software Version: Wordpress 3.1 , Wordpress 3.0 Files Included: PHP
Download Custom Widget Areas for WordPress
Only registered users can upload files.
3 people say it works.
|5sec Google Maps - Codecanyon
no API keys, no setup, no code editing works in sidebars, posts, pages and custom post types out of the box full screen support directions to address support default shortcode, [gmap], can be chan...
|Extended Tags Widget - WordPress Premium Plugin - Codecanyon
An advanced widget that gives you total control over the output of your tags. The Tags widget replaces the default WordPress Tag Cloud widget. This version gives total control over the output to t...
|Brainstorm - Pushing the Limits
Brainstorm WordPress Theme is a theme that we tried to push to the limits of WordPress. This theme has lots of features that you can work with. Its all optional, but its powerful. Ch...
|Me Gusta! ThemeForest - User-driven Content Sharing Theme
Featured Author of the Week promotion Only this week, September 26 to October 3, we are celebrating being named the Featured Author of the Week so you get a bonus theme for every purchase on ThemeF...
|WordPress Widget Bundle - CodeCanyon
Widget bundle is a combination of the 9 most used widgets/shortcodes for WordPress. Every widget is very easy to style because you can make custom views/templates for every widget. This bundle is e...
Information! Members of Guest cannot leave comments.