Which annotation do you use in java?
Multi-Forums Pro Host v1.3.3 for phpBB v2.0.22
Multi-Forums is an a mod for phpBB it will allow you to host unlimited forums from just one installation of phpBB,
allowing you to give an phpBB forum to the public or privately making it easier to update the forum software.
- Host unlimited forums
- Automatic Setup (just asks for database connection details)
- Full admin control panel (showing Forum Name, Forum Admin Email, Date Made, etc)
- Add your site to the Top 10 host list
- Admins can Mass email all the forum admins (eg forum updates etc)
- Admins can delete old forums that have been posted on for x number of days
- Admins can delete old forums that have not be logged in by forum admin, since they of been register for x no of days
- Automatic user sign-up
- Spam setup check (checks email and cookie to stop users from making loads of forums)
- Sends out a random password to check users email address
- Adverts can be place at the top and bottom of every forum
- Google AdSense compliant, where pages such as the login page can be blocked from displaying adverts
- Able to remove the copyright from the bottom of each page
- Board Directory (with sorting by Board Created Date, Post Count, etc)
- Able to turn all the forums offline (for upgrades etc)
- Able to turn a single forum offline
- Able to take admin control of a forum for support need and then return control after
- Sort by forum number, name, email, date created, and number of posts
- Searching by access name, forum name and email
- Able to change how many forums are displayed per page and quick jump to page number
- Online settings editor
- Category Editor
- System Caching Service (for increased speed)
- Email support
- Free upgrades to future versions for two years
- Automatic Installation Service (if needed)
1. Linux/Unix based server (Windows based web servers are not supported)
2. Running Apache and PHP 4.4.0 or higher
3. MySQL Database Server
4. The script can be either used on a shared or dedicated server
5. Tested with phpBB v2.0.22
Download Multi-Forums Pro Host v1.3.3 for phpBB v2.0.22
Only registered users can upload files.
56 people say it works.
|XenForo v1.0.2 - Forum Software
XenForo - Compelling Community Forum Software. A compelling community experience. Intuitive. Social. Engaging. Fast. XenForo brings a fresh outlook to forum software.
|Sub-Forum Manager for vB 4.0.x
This plugin is useful when you have big number of sub-forums. It arranges them into columns. You can easily choose number of columns (1 to 3) to arange sub-forums into. There are options to
|ExpressionEngine Discussion Forum Module v3.1
Are you looking for a community building solution that integrates seamlessly with your ExpressionEngine installation? Youve just found it! ExpressionEngine Discussion Forum Module is a community
|Integration DLE 8.5 with vBulletin 4.0.3
This mod bridges Integration your vBulletin 4.0.3 users over to DLE 8.5. For example, user Engine registers at your forum (vBulletin) or DLE (DataLife Engine) and logs in. Engine then clicks on your
|Latest IP.Board Posts on DLE Index
What this does? This will add the latest IP.Board posts onto your DLE index. What version does it work on? I tested on 8.3 and 8.5.
Information! Members of Guest cannot leave comments.